@BBakkenist Wtf 😂
When Microsoft Vista is installed, Telnet will not be a part of it. So you have to add it after installing Microsoft Vista. Lets do this now!
- The first option to install Telnet.
- Login to Windows Vista
- Click "Start" followed by "Settings" and followed by "Control Panel"
- Now you are in your Control Panel, Click "programs" followed by "Programs and Features"
- You are now in your Programs and Features list. The second thing do is realy realy simple.
- Click on the left panel in your windows on "Turn Windows Features on or off"
- Mark "Telnet Client" as showen in the below picture