Enjoy the weekend https://t.co/E7ooKKRBxF
There are a few things I can't get running on Windows 7. One of them is the Cisco VPN Client. But now there is a Solution.
This is how you should do it.
- Use Windows 7 build 7264 (probably, a lower version does the job to)
- Cisco VPN Client version 5.0.04.0300 (or newer, if available)
- Uninstall any previous version of Cisco VPN client that you may have installed
- Download the Citrix DNE Update and install it.
- Make sure you have Cisco VPN Client 5.0.04.0300 (or newer, if available)
- Install this Cisco VPN Client