@verified How long is this going to take?
Self-Paced (3 Hours)
The SRM Essentials free elearning course equips experienced VMware vSphere administrators with the knowledge to install, configure, and manage VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager (SRM) 5.1. This elearning also equips vSphere administrators with the knowledge to assist in disaster planning and test disaster recovery plans with SRM. This course introduces different storage replication options and focuses on vSphere Replication.
|Objectives:||After completing the course, you should be able to:
• Install SRM 5.1
• Connect the sites
• Configure inventory mappings in SRM
• Configure placeholder datastores
• Configure datastore mappings
• Configure vSphere Replication-based protection groups in SRM
• Create, edit, execute, test, and remove a recovery plan in SRM
• Discuss reprotect and failback
• Describe SRM alarms
• List administrative tasks
The course consists of three modules: